DINING ACALRACIÓN RECEIPT OF MAY 5 YEARS
Dear parents, to the numerous calls we are receiving in relation to the high level of service that was charged in May, I clarified that students whose usual bill is € 88.51 this month only charged them € 34.38 per set of payments and he had to regularize the parties that were not fixed when the apportionment was made. Not load any other bill this month but is that alone. I hope
apologize for any inconvenience you may know I have caused this change and have not reported before. Greetings Maribel.
PDT: Take this opportunity to remind you that the receipt of June will be € 76.67 for all students because it is not included in the scholarships. Also I remind you that you must deliver the paper on the use of room for June and next year. Thank you very much
0 comments:
Post a Comment